Specialty Eggs is a Course
Time limit: 45 days
Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
This is an on-demand learning module that provides information about a variety of different specialty eggs. It compares similarities and differences between the different types of specialty eggs..
- The goal of this training module is to provide information to help learners compare and contrast what differentiates specialty eggs from traditionally produced eggs.
- Identify the different kinds of specialty eggs.
- Compare and contrast the impact of specific feeds on the composition of the egg.
- Explore the impact of production management on egg safety.
- Differentiate the safety hazards associated with specialty eggs.